2019 Baldwin Boats Stress Less Fishing Classic
March 8 @ 4:00 pm - March 10 @ 12:30 pm$20 – $50
Prizes will be given out in form of cash/vouchers and/or prizes
Adult (open for female and male contenders)
- Largest (longest in centimetres) Murray cod- 1st - $500, 2nd - $350, 3rd - $250
- Largest (longest in centimetres) Golden perch- 1st - $450, 2nd - $300, 3rd - $200
- Largest (longest in centimetres) Common Carp- 1st - $400, 2nd - $250, 3rd - $150
Junior (open for female and male contenders)
- Largest Murray cod- 1st - $200, 2nd - $150, 3rd - $80
- Largest Golden perch- 1st - $150, 2nd - $100, 3rd - $80
- Largest Common carp- 1st - $120, 2nd - $80, 3rd - $50
- Murray Cod - $350
- Golden Perch - $200
- Common Carp - $150
Additional random prizes
- Catch a legal native fish - 10 prizes
- Random snag - 10 prizes
- Random contestant number - 30 prizes
2019 Event Details
The 2019 Stress Less Fishing Competition is limited to 200 people!
Sign on, presentations, live band, and giveaways all at the Nangiloc Store and Tavern
Online Entry Only-Enter online at the Nangiloc Fishing Club website
Strictly catch and release
Live band and loads of raffles Saturday night
- Adults - $50
- Juniors (under 16) - $20
Entry and sign on:
- Friday night: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday: 6:30am - 9:30am
- Saturday: 6:30am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am
- Sunday from 12:30pm
Random contestant prizes will be drawn on Saturday night in between the live band sets. Make sure you come down for a fun filled night.
All other prizes, including the major raffle will be presented at the Nangiloc Tavern on Sunday from 12:30pm.
All boats and individuals registered with the Club must comply with the Waterways safety requirements and NSW Fisheries including Government Authorities at all times. Any breach of these rules by a member will automatically become a non-financial member and disassociated with the club. These details cannot be released without written approval from the current financial member of the Nangiloc Fishing Club. Please check the details that you have completed prior to submitting any forms. By submitting this membership form you have agreed to the terms and conditions and have an understanding of our club’s rules.
This event is strictly catch and release only.
$5 out of each competitor entry fee will go to a local or national fundraising organisation.